Black Iron Mexican Rice. I needed a Mexican Rice recipe for a party not that long ago. So I jumped on google to look for a recipe and found this one. This recipe for Mexican rice and beans is a low-effort tasty dish.
Serve with hot sauce, tortilla chips, avocado. Listed here are some The bran hull of black rice, the actual outer layer of the rice grain, consists of among the greatest quantity. Iron is important, especially for women and even more so for female athletes. You can have Black Iron Mexican Rice using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Iron Mexican Rice
- You need 1 cup of White Rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1 of Bullion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Minced.
- You need 4 ounches of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried Minced Onion.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Tsp Ground Cumin.
When I served this One Pot Cheese Mexican Lentils, Black Beans and Rice to my husband I was skeptical if he would like it. Mexican Black Beans With Rice Recipes. This Mexican Rice recipe is loaded with spicy chorizo, black beans, and tomatoes. It's the perfect side dish for any meal, but also great as the main course.
Black Iron Mexican Rice step by step
- In a medium fry pan brown the rice with 1 Tbsp Oil..
- Add the chicken bullion cube too 2 Cup Water. Microwave 3 minutes..
- After rice is brown pour in the hot chicken broth, stir..
- Lower flame too low, add remaining ingredients, stir well..
- Add lid and let simmer 25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed..
How to Make Mexican Rice with Chorizo and Black Beans – the Recipe Method. This is a pretty simple recipe to prepare. Mexican rice is the anchor of many excellent Mexican spreads, and having recently posted our recipe for Chiles Rellenos, I'm back with the perfect I recently was out with friends at a Mexican restaurant, and when we realized that the tacos were NOT served with rice and beans, we very nearly walked out. Prepare recipe as directed omitting toppings. We added some marinated steak from a local Mexican food store that we grilled.