Oreo rice pudding. So, Oreos + rice doesn't exactly ~sound~ like the most appealing combo. Here's how to make Oreo Rice at home. Start by melting a pat of butter on the stovetop The secret to any rice pudding is the timing of the sugar.
Stir well to mix the oreos and rice well. Serve in bowl warm or cold. Layer your favorite vanilla and chocolate pudding with Oreos for a delightful Oreo Dirt Pudding made special! You can have Oreo rice pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo rice pudding
- It’s 1/2 cup of long rice.
- It’s 3 cups of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 14 oz of oreo.
Make this classic chocolatey deliciousness into individual servings. Essentially this crazy mashup is just rice pudding with Oreos but the simple concept means it's also hella simple to make. Oreo Cinnamon Protein Creamed Rice Pudding. Oreos, chocloate and rice pudding looks like a heavenly combo. 😍😍.
Oreo rice pudding step by step
- Wash rice once over medium low heat add the butter and rice and salt cook for 2 minutes then add milk reduce heat to low and keep stirring cook for half hour then add sugar cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Oreo and keep cooking on low heat for another 20 minutes covered.
- Mix all and serve enjoy 😉 cold or hot.
Rice pudding has been a traditional staple for decades, especially in England, but we can't help but feel that this is crossing some sort of unspoken line. DIRECTIONS Add the milk, vanilla and pudding mixes. Cover with the entire pudding mixture. As it turns out, Oreo Rice is not a new thing at all—Buzzfeed staffers actually tested it out way back in If you're into Oreos and you're into rice pudding, you might as well give this a try. Perfect combination of OREO + RICE 🍚+ MILK 🥛= OREO RICE Its a Marvellous recipe which is a must try!!