Green Lentils With Rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe. Delicious recipe Home made by Sarah Zafar easy steps. Meri or nai recipe dekhne k liye channel ko SUBSCRIBE kare JAZAKALLAH😊. Masoor Pulav is a very simple and easy to make one pot recipe.
Masoor dal is a spiced Indian lentil dish that's equal parts flavorful and cozy; serve with rice or naan bread for dipping. "In India, when a girl is born, there's no celebration. It's that moment of darkness in a family. So many different Indian foods are made with lentils. You can have Green Lentils With Rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green Lentils With Rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe
- It’s 750 gms of mutton/beef/1 kg chicken.
- It’s 1 of onion, 10 pepper,5 cloves,5 cardamom, 1 stick cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves,grind 1inch ginger,1 pod garlic & 9 green chillies).
- You need 1 of tbsn coriander powder,2 tbsn turmeric, 2 tbsn Kashmiri.
- Prepare of Red chilli powder (less heat)3 cups of rice and 4 1/2cup water.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn salt in mutton and 1 tbsn while u add rice with water.
- It’s 2 of potatoes, 1 cup green lentils,1 medium tomato.
- Prepare of Salad (1 onion sliced,1 tomato, 2 green chilli, 2 lemon juice,.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt,1 cucumber and few coriander leaves)mix all..ready.
From kichidi (simple rice and lentils) to soups, flat breads and even some Maggie noodles (think Ramen noodles) are made from lentils. The masoor/ lentils used here are the whole unsplit ones that are brown in colour. Wash the rice in warm to hot water and leave to soak in a bowl of water while you prepare the other ingredients. Add the chopped tomatoes, green chillies, ground cumin, garam masala , turmeric and red chilli powder.
Green Lentils With Rice 😊(akha masoor pulav) #mommasrecipe instructions
- Wash the lentils and boil with little water for 5 mins and keep.grind ginger garlic and chillies(chillies acc to u)now slice one onion and put ready with the above whole garam masala,pepper, cloves,cardamom, bay leaf, cinnamon as in pic 3.
- Now heat oil in pressure cooker or vessel.heat one cup oil then add the slice onion as pic1,now when onions turn brown add the mutton and 1 tbsn salt.now saute for few minutes,mean time cut 1 medium tomato and powdered masala over it.
- Now add all tomato,Kashmiri red chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder and grind ginger garlic and chillies paste.now cook till mutton done and oil floats up.now cut 2 potatoes and add in the mutton curry and simmer 5 mins on low heat..
- Now add the mutton curry in a big vessel,add the soak rice and mix..
- Mix and now add water (4 1/2cup)and 1 tbsn salt again.check seasoning,now cook on medium flame.
- Now rice has soaked up.now cover the lid and cover the lid with cloth..let it simmer for 10 mins on low flame.now don't open the lid as u turn off the flame.prepare salad..
- Now open the lid.give a light mix.serve hot with salad.
These green lentils have undergone the sprouting process to boost their nutritional profile, increasing vitamins and micronutrients and activating digestive enzymes. Red Lentils & Split Red Lentils (Masoor). These are probably the most common lentils and can be easily found in most grocery stores. We can use the dried green peas when fresh peas were not available. Split peas are the most favored pulse used in preparing rich gravy to have with rice.