Nikki's Quickie Rice, Beans & Stuff; can be eaten as a side or as a Burrito. Juicy JAMAICAN OXTAIL & Beans RECIPE! How to make Rice and Peas Quickie Rice and Peas From Debbie Dung a yaad.
When we created this Dark Chocolate Fudge Nikki's Coconut Butter, we didn't want to create just another flavored coconut butter. Includes clear or miso soup, house salad with ginger or ranch dressing, mixed vegetables and fried rice. At Nikki's Japanese Steakhouse we provide a unique style of service. You can cook Nikki's Quickie Rice, Beans & Stuff; can be eaten as a side or as a Burrito using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nikki's Quickie Rice, Beans & Stuff; can be eaten as a side or as a Burrito
- Prepare 1 of 8 oz box yellow rice mix.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 of 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained.
- It’s 1 of 15 oz can corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 of 14.5 oz can sweet onion flavor tomatoes, drained.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion, optional.
- It’s 1 of pack sazon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of taco mix.
- It’s of shredded cheese, (cheddar, taco, pepper jack, whatever you prefer) optional.
- Prepare of sour cream, optional.
- You need 1 of burrito style tortillas, if you're making it as burritos.
- It’s 1 of cooked, shredded chicken breast, optional.
Both the Hibachi chef and wait staff work together to serve you at your table. Caribbean Rice and red Beans- Seasoned with garlic, onions and creole spice. Infused with bay leaves, thyme, Scotch bonnet and coconut milk. Though the classic Nigerian Rice and Beans is not eaten plain, it's usually served with different sauces and stews but I usually serve mine with Ata dindin I strongly advise you don't drain your Beans when you boil it because the dark colored water from the Beans adds more flavor to the Rice and also.
Nikki's Quickie Rice, Beans & Stuff; can be eaten as a side or as a Burrito step by step
- cook rice according to directions on box, substituting broth for water, and add packet of sazon (before cooking). stir well and set aside..
- In a medium bowl, mix beans, corn, tomatoes, onions if using.spices, and taco mix. stir well and microwave 2-3 minutes..
- add cooked rice to bean mixture and stir well to incorporate..
- you can eat it just as is, with or without some chicken added in, or make a burrito with the mixture. top with cheese and serve with sour cream if desired..
- now enjoy your quick and easy meal!.
Lucky's Quickie Chickie Haiku: "Needed way more sauce. Barely covered the chicken. (Didn't change a thing.)" Served it over rice cooked in chicken stock and it was a fabulous summer dinner. Although those steps added to the prep time, it was still pretty quick to throw together. Is the bay leaf an important part to is recipe? Gina – I just made your slow cooked pork carnitas, these black beans and the lime cilantro rice for dinner.