spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings.
You can cook spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings
- Prepare 1 can of peeled tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- You need 1 large of onion (sliced and fry keep oil too).
- It’s 4 clove of garlic (sliced & fry).
- It’s 1 of toasted chilli flakes.
- You need 1 of toasted chick pea flour.
- Prepare 1 of dry prawns (grounded).
- Prepare 1 of fish source.
- It’s 1 of chicken wings.
- It’s 1 of salt.
spicy tomato rice & crispy chicken wings step by step
- fry onions & garlic keep the oil set aside.
- put peeled tomatoes in a pot add 1 / 4 cup of water add chicken stock powder, pinch of salt simmer until thickened set aside.
- season chicken wings and fry.
- RICE MIXTURE (per serving).
- 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- 1 teaspoon of chick pea flour.
- 1 tablespoon of onion.
- 1/2 a teaspoon of garlic.
- 1 tablespoon of dry prawns.
- a dash of fish sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of tomatoes mix.
- mix well.
- plate up.