Garlic fried rice with crispy chicken wings. Raise your hand if you like chicken wings. It's been branded into our heads that chicken wings need to be deep fried to be crispy. The skins were nice and crisp.
These Baked Chicken Wings are extra crispy thanks to a special cooking method of parboiling to get rid of excess fat, then cooking in a super hot oven. I have long been enamored with wings (as evidenced by the many variations on my site, like these Garlic Parmesan Wings, Korean Chicken. Chicken wings, corn starch, corn syrup, dried red chili pepper, garlic, ginger, grape seed oil, ground black pepper, mustard sauce, peanut oil, peanuts, potato starch, rice syrup, salt, sesame seeds, soy sauce, vegetable oil, vinegar. You can cook Garlic fried rice with crispy chicken wings using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic fried rice with crispy chicken wings
- It’s of Chicken wings.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Salt, lemon juice.
- You need of Paprika powder.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of Cumin powder.
- Prepare Gram of flour and corn flour.
- It’s of Cooked rice.
- It’s of Crashed garlic.
- Prepare handful of sliced Cabbage.
- You need of Sliced onion.
These crispy oven baked wings are EXTRA crispy and so easy to make. The skin is so shatteringly crisp, you will think these are deep fried! Here in Australia, chicken wings are usually sold whole rather than cut into drumettes and wingettes. While this recipe can be used for whole chicken wings.
Garlic fried rice with crispy chicken wings step by step
- Marinade chicken wings with lemon juice,salt,ginger garlic paste hot sauce,cumin powder leave for half an hour.
- Add gram flour and corn flour mix well.
- Deep fry chicken in medium heat.
- In a frying pan heat a tbsp of oil add crashed garlic fry till lightly brown then add onion add salt and stir n cook for two min. Add cabbage and cook until change colour a bit.
- Add rice mix everything together and serve with fried chicken.
Healthier then deep frying, these wings are so crispy and delicious. Lots and lots of garlic infused in butter with sweet honey, make these wings so delicious. There are only a few ingredients and you may be thinking, yeah right, how can this be as good as This Old Gal says. Combine the flour and crushed crackers with the pepper, thyme, cayenne pepper, salt, and. Crispy and flavorful baked chicken wings are so easy to prepare and you don't have to bother with all the grease from frying!