Leftover Rice pinwheel samosa.
You can cook Leftover Rice pinwheel samosa using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Rice pinwheel samosa
- Prepare 1 bowl of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ajwain.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of Kasuri methi.
- You need 1/2 bowl of Boiled peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 bowl of Leftover rice.
Leftover Rice pinwheel samosa step by step
- Take a bowl put into corn or all purpose flour add salt.,ajwain and 2 spoon oil make a normal dough with the help of water..
- Take a pan add oil cumin seeds add leftover rice boiled mashed potatoes and peas..
- Mix well add all the spices and kasuri methi..
- Make a chapati roll of dough.
- Add rice mixture in chapati..
- Roll them And cut into round shape with knife and take a small bowl add 2 spn corn flour and water make a ghol. And deep roll into this before deep frying.
- Take a kadhai add oil after hot oil deep fry in rolls on medium flame..
- Serve with tea and sauce.