Imitation Crab Rice Dumplings.
You can have Imitation Crab Rice Dumplings using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Imitation Crab Rice Dumplings
- It’s 60 grams of Shiratamako.
- Prepare 60 grams of Silken tofu.
- It’s 7 stick of Crab-flavored processed fish sticks.
- Prepare 5 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- You need 12 of pieces Cheese (cut into squares).
- It’s of The sauce ingredients:.
- It’s 100 ml of Mentsuyu (diluted; about the same as for soba).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ●Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ●Water.
- Prepare of ＊.
- You need 1 of Shichimi spice.
- You need 1 of Toasted sesame seeds.
Imitation Crab Rice Dumplings instructions
- Cut the imitation crab into chunks, and cut the shiso leaves and cheese into 1 cm cubes..
- Add the tofu to the shiratamako, and knead until all of the lumps have disappeared. Add the tofu a bit at a time..
- Add ingredients in step 1 to step 2 and mix..
- Divide the mixture in step 3 into 12 equal portions, and wrap a piece of cheese up in each ball..
- Put the balls in boiling water. Remove them about 30 seconds after they have surfaced..
- Let the balls cool in cold water or ice water. Thoroughly drain on paper towels.★You can also leave them hot, if you wish..
- In a pot, bring the mentsuyu to a boil and thicken with the katakuriko..
- Stick decorative picks if you like, and arrange onto a plate. Add the sauce from step 7, and sprinkle shichimi spice and sesame to taste. It also tastes great with nori seaweed..