Rose Coconut karanji. Here I am sharing My mom's recipe of making karanji at home. Help us to grow by subscribing our channel. Coconut Karanji with EASY Rose flavored Filling.
Rose-flavored coconut laddoo is a traditional Indian sweet that is quick and easy to prepare. Coconut ladoo is an Indian dessert which is traditionally prepared during festivals like Diwali. Karanji: Karanji is a fried saccharine dish composed of flour with coconut andjaggery stuffing. You can have Rose Coconut karanji using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rose Coconut karanji
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of semolina.
- You need 2 tsp of melted ghee.
- You need 3/4 cup of warm milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of beetroot juice.
- You need 2 tsp of saffron soaked milk.
- You need of For layering.
- Prepare 2 tsp of rice flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare of For stuffing.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsweetened dedicated coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of gulakand.
- It’s 1 tsp of rose essence.
Moong dal ka halwa: is a saccharine dish composed of moong dal, sugar and dryfruits. Karanji :Karanji is a traditional Maharashtrian fried sweet dumpling made on special occasions like Diwali and Ganesh Chaturthi. Modak : Modak is basically a dumpling which has sweet coconut. Maharashtrian Karanji is an Indian sweet made of fried pastry that is stuffed with coconut Maharashtrian Karanji.
Rose Coconut karanji instructions
- First make a dough for this in a plate take all dry ingredients mix it then slowly add water to make a firm dough then let it rest for 20 minutes then divide it into three dough into 3 equal parts in one part add beetroot juice knead it for 5 minutes then in another dough add saffron soaked milk again knead it and keep it aside now knead the white dough for 5 minutes.
- Now make a stuffing for this in a plate take dedicated coconut, gulkand and powdered sugar mix it,now make a paste with melted ghee and rice flour.
- Now make a thin chapati with each dough then apply rice flour and ghee mixture then overlap each chapati.
- Now roll tight to form a cylindrical shape then cut it into pieces.
- Then roll this pieces into thin circle then put 1 tbsp coconut mixture in it then seal it and deep fry it hot oil.
Fried pastry stuffed with coconut, cardamom, jaggery and poppy seeds..karanji with step by step photo/video. traditional sweet with pastry sheets & coconut. you to check my other related indian sweets recipes collection with this post of karanji recipe or gujiya recipe. it. This famous Maharashtrian dish is a crispy and flaky pastry filled with a flavored coconut filling. The highlight of this dish is the addition of the rose flavor to the coconut. Kopari Coconut Rose Toner. has been added to your Cart. KOPARI TAKES COCONUT OIL TO THE NEXT LEVEL- we take coconut oil's many benefits to the next level by incorporating innovative.