GF, Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo. This super quick and easy ALFREDO PASTA RECIPE is oil free, nut free, dairy free, low fat, and can be made gluten free! RECIPE DOWN BELOW ▼ SUBSCRIBE (and. Remove potatoes and onion from the pot.
Add spring peas and vegan parmesan cheese for a satisfying plant-based meal. I made this awesome vegan fettuccine Alfredo to post on my blog, which usually requires a bigger batch. I had no regrets I doubled the amounts! You can have GF, Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of GF, Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo
- Prepare of Cashew cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 c of cashews.
- You need 3/4 c of boiling water.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 c of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 3 TB of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need 1 package of brown rice pasta.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 3 of big mushrooms, slived.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 c of almond milk.
- Prepare 1 TB of gluten free flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
The traditional fettuccine Alfredo is packed with fats while lacking in nutrients. The vegan version is just as delicious as the traditional one (maybe even. This delicious vegan fettuccine alfredo is my go-to meal when I'm cooking for a group of people. Not only is it super easy to make, but even picky eaters and skeptics of vegan food love it.
GF, Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo step by step
- Soak cashews in boiling water for 15-20 min.
- Meanwhile… make pasta according to package instructions. Strain and set aside.
- Add rest of cashew cheese ingredients to the cashews and boiling water.
- Blend in a high speed blender (immersion blender works fine too) until smooth and creamy.
- Sate onions, mushrooms and garlic until translucent.
- Add flour, milk, cheese and spices.
- Continue cooking until sauce somewhat thickens.
- Add in the pasta, stir to combine.
- Sprinkle with crushed parsley to garnish.
- Serve with honey-mustard salmon with a side of asparagus and broccoli.
Everyone is usually surprised that there's no cheese in it, since the nutritional yeast and cashews create a. This vegan fettuccine alfredo is creamy, healthy, and so easy to make! Combine cashews, nutritional yeast, lemon juice This vegan fettuccine alfredo is best served right away. However, I still enjoy it as leftovers from time to time. This alfredo sauce is lovely served with pasta, but you can also enjoy it stirred into your favourite roasted or Omg GF and I thought this was the best pasta sauce we've ever tried !!