Spicy Ground Pork Curry.
You can have Spicy Ground Pork Curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Ground Pork Curry
- You need 1/4 Cup of Canola Oil.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of Chili Flakes.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need 1 lb of Ground Pork.
- You need 400 ml of Canned Kidney Beans.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Milk (Preferred Creamier).
- You need 4 Tbsp of Garlic Chili Paste.
- It’s 5 Tbsp of Yellow Curry Paste.
- You need 2 Cup of Canned/Frozen Veggies (Any).
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of White Rice.
Spicy Ground Pork Curry instructions
- Have white rice precooked and ready to go..
- Pre-heat a large frying pan on medium-high. Pour the canola oil into the pan, then add the raw ground pork and kidney beans. Cook until ground pork is no longer pink. Drain excess fluid from pan..
- Add vegetables to the pan and cook for two minutes. Add salt, garlic powder, chili flakes, and sesame oil to the mixture and stir in.
- Add milk first, then add the chili garlic paste, yellow curry paste, and rice to the pan. Mix thoroughly and cook for 10 minutes..