Pork and Avocado Rice Noodle Soup.
You can cook Pork and Avocado Rice Noodle Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork and Avocado Rice Noodle Soup
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 2 of Green Onions.
- You need 1 tsp of Sirracha.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ponzu.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Miso Paste.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- You need 1 of vegetable bouillon cube.
- It’s of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pork (thinly sliced).
- You need 1 cup of boiling water.
Pork and Avocado Rice Noodle Soup instructions
- Mix all in a bowl into a paste.
- Add to boiling water until noodles are soft and pork is cooked.
- Slowly add bowl of all other ingredients to pot and simmer for 5 minutes.