Flat rice noodles (Pho Xao).
You can cook Flat rice noodles (Pho Xao) using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flat rice noodles (Pho Xao)
- Prepare 2 cup of Boiling water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Onions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Beef.
- It’s 1 packages of Rice noodle.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Light soya sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Dark soya sauce.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Garlic powder.
Flat rice noodles (Pho Xao) instructions
- Bring water to a boil, add olive oil..
- After water has boiled, add the package of rice noodles. Wait approximately 7-10 min until soft but not too soft that it breaks..
- On the other stove, add sesame oil, garlic and onions until browned. On high heat, add beef, keep stirring until half cooked..
- Once your noodles are ready to drain, strain them and rinse them with cold water. Separate the noodles to prevent them from sticking together..
- Remove the beef, onions and garlic. On medium heat, add the rice noodles, spread it out evenly..
- In another bowl, crack the eggs (# eggs depends on # people being served), add the salt, sugar and light soya sauce. Whisk until mixed but not too watery..
- Add the dark soya sauce to the rice noodles. Mix lightly with chopsticks to prevent them from breaking. Mix slowly until all noodles are brown..
- Add the egg mix to the noodles, mix lightly. Add the beef and onions. Add garlic powder, add black pepper. Mix until ready to serve. You may add beansprouts if you prefer..
- Serve, enjoy!.