Chicken Pad Thai. Chicken Pad Thai – Isn't it about time we stopped relying on take out to get Pad Thai and making it at home instead? Pad Thai is a Thai noodle stir fry with a sweet-savoury-sour sauce scattered with crushed peanuts. It's made with thin, flat rice noodles, and almost always has bean sprouts, garlic chives, scrambled egg.
You asked for an easy chicken Pad Thai recipe, so here it is! The key to perfect pad Thai is in the cooking of the noodles—cook them just enough so that they are chewy-perfect. Prepare the noodles, cook the chicken, add veggie and sauce, cook scrambled eggs and stir in noodles. You can have Chicken Pad Thai using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pad Thai
- You need Half of package of Thai rice noodles, prepared as box instructs.
- You need 1 pound of diced chicken.
- You need 2 Tbs of EVOO.
- You need 1 bunch of green onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of matchstick carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of broccoli slaw mix.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 Tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of lime juice.
- You need 3 Tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of squirt sriracha.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry roasted peanuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
This Chicken Pad Thai Recipe rivals any restaurant but is made with pantry friendly ingredients, is Devour your favorite Chicken Pad Thai smothered in the most irresistible savory, sweet, salty, sour. A classic authentic chicken pad Thai made simpler than most other recipes. Additional vegetables such as eggplant, squash, peppers, green beans, broccoli, snow peas, and mushrooms can be tossed. This restaurant-quality Pad Thai recipe is surprisingly easy to make at home and customize with whatever noodles, proteins, veggies, and spice level you prefer. (Chicken, steak, pork, shrimp.
Chicken Pad Thai instructions
- Cook noodles according to package directions, set aside.
- Heat EVOO in large skillet, add diced chicken.
- Cook chicken until almost done.
- Add green onion and garlic, cook until soft.
- Add carrot and broccoli slaw mix.
- Mix oil, sugar, juice, sauce, and sriracha in small bowl.
- Add sauce to pan once chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Add noodles.
- Simmer a few minutes and mix thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and garnish with cilantro and peanuts.
- I like to add the broccoli slaw mix to get more veggies, making this an easy one-pot meal.
Chicken Pad Thai was the first Pad Thai we ever made at home. Making the leap to noodles with fish sauce was big enough for our household, so we kept it as kid friendly as we could by swapping out. The ingredients in this easy Pad Thai recipe include tender noodles, bean sprouts and a delicious. Americans in particular love pad Thai with chicken, so we set out to adapt our master recipe, which calls for shrimp, to make it with chicken instead. The same method applies for both versions of pad.