You can cook Mongolian Beef using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mongolian Beef
- You need 4 Tbsp of soy sauce, divided (just make 2 separate bowls).
- You need 2 tsp of sugar, divided.
- It’s 2 tsp of corn starch, divided.
- Prepare 4 tsp of dry sherry, divided.
- It’s 4 tsp of hoisin sauce, divided.
- It’s 2 tsp of seasoned rice vinegar, divided.
- You need 2 tsp of chile paste with ginger, divided.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt, divided.
- You need 4 tsp of olive oil, divided.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of ginger, minced (only in 1 bowl).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of garlic, minced (only in 1 bowl).
- Prepare 1 of # sirloin steak, sliced very thin across grain.
- You need 16 of medium green onions, cut into 2" pieces.
- It’s 1/2 of # rice noodles.
Mongolian Beef step by step
- Make the rice noodles according to package. Set aside. Slice the green onions into 2" pieces. Use 2 separate small bowls – Add 1T soy sauce, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tsp cornstarch, 2 tsp sherry, 2 tsp hoisin sauce, 1 tsp rice vinegar, 1 tsp chile paste, and 1/4 tsp salt to each bowl. Now to 1 bowl, add 1T minced garlic and 1T minced ginger..
- Heat the oil in a large pan on medium heat. Add the bowl of sauce mixture with the garlic and ginger in it to the oil. Stir together and saute for 1 minute. Now add the meat and saute for 2 minutes or until beef is browned. Add the onions and saute 1 minute. Stir in the other bowl of sauce now and saute for 1 minute..
- Put a serving of rice noodles on a plate and top with a nice portion of the mongolian beef. This is delicious!.