Black Pepper Stir Fried Noodles. Add more veggies from the fridge or change. The beef strips should be added at the very last of the noodle stir fry process, extra movement can cause the falling of the Fry green peppers and red onion until slightly soft. Put in cabbage, udon noodles and pour in sauce ingredients.
What makes a plate of black pepper beef stir-fry stand out, in my opinion, is the succulence, tenderness of the beef strips and the generous use of freshly ground Onion and bell pepper are classic ingredients for black pepper beef stir-fry. However, you are free to use other vegetables too. The Ramen Rater reviews this black pepper dry noodle from KOKA of Singapore – left over from their Meet The Manufacturer series. You can have Black Pepper Stir Fried Noodles using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Stir Fried Noodles
- You need of Black Pepper Sauce.
- You need of black pepper (1/2 – 3 tsp).
- It’s of soy sauce.
- Prepare of white cooking wine or Mirin.
- It’s of fresh ginger about 1 inch long.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of corn starch.
- You need of Main.
- It’s of ground meat or tofu, cubed.
- It’s of head of napa cabbage.
- Prepare of onion, chopped.
- It’s of spinach fresh (optional).
- It’s of dried noodles, I like rice, but egg work well also.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
KOKA Signature Black Pepper Fried Noodles – Singapore. Here's the back of the Add in sachet contents and combine. Black Pepper Beef Stir-Fry + Interview w/ a Dietitian! Next time you have a steak dinner, make some extra steaks and you can have this scrumptious and nutritious Thai meal in a snap later in the week.
Black Pepper Stir Fried Noodles instructions
- Soak noodles in water (room temp) for about an hour.
- Pour a couple tablespoons oil in a large skillet, wok or stir fry pan. Turn heat to medium high..
- Once the oil is heated, cook meat, chopping it up, or fry tofu cubed on all sides..
- Once meat/tofu is just cooked, add chopped onion.
- Chop cabbage across in 1/4-1/2 strips, so it is kind of noodle looking.
- When the onions are mostly cooked, translucent, add cabbage, and spinach if using..
- When cabbage is wilted, drain noodles and add, turn heat down to medium..
- Stir for a few minutes to get it all hot.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a blender or food processor until well blended..
- Add sauce to pan. Stir to mix well. Keep stirring for about 2 or 3 minutes to allow sauce to thicken..
- Serve. Use sesame seeds, chopped green onion, cilantro to garnish if desired..
A pre-cooked steak is super versatile and can turn into many delicious dishes! Stir-fried chinese noodles with chicken, vegetables and beansprouts on black. Ingredients for the preparation black pasta with seafood. A quick and easy crispy black pepper tofu stir fry recipe. Pan-fried tofu tossed in a vegan friendly spicy black pepper sauce.