Easy Chicken Pad Thai. Pad Thai is a Thai noodle stir fry with a sweet-savoury-sour sauce scattered with crushed peanuts. It's made with thin, flat rice noodles, and almost always has bean sprouts, garlic chives, scrambled egg, firm tofu and a protein – the most popular being chicken or prawns/shrimp. Chicken Pad Thai – Isn't it about time we stopped relying on take out to get Pad Thai and making it at home instead?
You asked for an easy chicken Pad Thai recipe, so here it is! A fast, easy version of pad Thai, this yummy recipe will leave you craving more. The key to perfect pad Thai is in the cooking of the noodles—cook them just enough so that they are chewy-perfect. You can have Easy Chicken Pad Thai using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pad Thai
- It’s of chicken breast.
- Prepare of rice noodles.
- It’s of Pad Thai cooking sauce(store bought).
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of carrot.
- You need of garlic.
- Prepare of bean sprouts.
- It’s of green onion.
- It’s of oil.
Easy Chicken Pad Thai is such a quick and delicious dish you won't believe you haven't been making it at home all along. If you love Asian food you probably already have the makings for it in your This Easy Chicken Pad Thai recipe is a basic Thai dish that will satisfy your take-out cravings. Serve this easy chicken pad thai in bowls topped with the torn cilantro leaves, extra ground peanuts and lime wedges. You can make this easy Chicken Pad Thai in the comfort of your own home!
Easy Chicken Pad Thai instructions
- Soak the noodles in cold water for about 12 min, stirring once half way. They should be just soft enough to not break when bent. Drain..
- Meanwhile prepare all your ingredients. Slice chicken breast to strips, carrots – to thinly sliced half circles; chop the garlic. Beat the eggs slightly..
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a wok or large(preferably deep) frying pan Stir fry the eggs till cooked and remove from the wok completely..
- Add the remaining 3 tbsp of oil. Fry the chicken on medium-high heat till all the water is evaporated..
- Add carrot and garlic, stir fry for about 3 minutes.
- Add pad thai sauce, let it warm up for minute and then add noodles and green onion. Stir fry for a few more minutes until everything is mixed well and noodles are heated through..
- Add bean sprouts and eggs and stir fry for 3 more minutes. And it's done. Enjoy!.
- TIPS: You can also add chopped peanuts and serve it with lime. In terms of calories, by my calculations, a serving of 200g(7 ounces) comes up to about 410 calories. It will depend on the sauce you use, because they can vary in calories significantly..
Rice noodles are tossed with chicken, peanuts, garlic and simple homemade pad thai sauce for a. This is the first episode of K's KITCHEN! Hope you guys will like it. This is just a simple dish that I was able to savour the taste of it. Throw away those takeout menus, this Easy Spicy Chicken Pad Thai will be your new favorite dinner that's quicker than delivery!