Beef and potato stew.. what you'll need to make beef stew with carrots & potatoes. The most important thing is to start with the right cut of meat. You want to buy chuck roast that is well-marbled—that means it should have a good amount of white veins of fat running through it.
It's a comforting, delicious meal any day of the week. Make the beef stew the night before, cool to room temperature, and refrigerate; reheat single servings in the microwave or a slow cooker set on The meat was tender well before the allocated cooking time, and the carrots and potatoes were well done. The coziest beef stew with the most tender chunks of beef and sweet potato that just melt in your mouth! You can have Beef and potato stew. using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and potato stew.
- You need 3/4 kg of beef or mutton.
- You need 2 of sliced onions.
- Prepare 3 of roughly chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 2 of serving spoons oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 medium of potatoes, cubed.
- It’s 1 of salt to taste.
Is there anything else more cozy than a beef stew during the dead of winter? Beef, onion, carrots, potatoes and red wine come together in cozy harmony. If you are feeding a crowd, good news: It doubles (or triples) beautifully. Add broth or water if the stew is dry.
Beef and potato stew. instructions
- Cut and clean the meat, put it in the pressure cooker pan, rub with salt..
- Add the rest of the ingredients except potatoes and pepper..
- Cook a little. Then add just enough water to cover everthing. When water starts boiling, cover the pressur cooker and cook until meat is soft..
- After meat is cooked and soft, add the potatoes and ground black pepper, add a little water to cover potatoes. Cook on low heat. Once potatoes are done, your delicious stew is ready!.
- Serve with plain white rice, naan or bread. Enjoy!.
Tender, juicy beef compliments warm, decadent potatoes and bathes in an indulgent broth that simply satisfies. Our comforting stew fills you up and soothes the soul. It makes the perfect weeknight recipe to throw together in a moment's notice, and hits the spot on a chilly night. Жаркое, aka 'Stewed Beef and Potatoes' – a delicious Ukrainian and Eastern European comfort food that I ate so often growing up! It's made with fall-apart braised beef and potatoes in an aromatic tomato sauce with just a sprinkle of dill on top. Every time I make this beef recipe in my kitchen, it brings back.