Stir fry: Beef. Master Chef John Zhang shows you tips on making tender beef stir fry with simple step by step instructions. Subscribe for more awesome Chinese recipes:https. Stir-fried beef in a light gingery sauce.
If you have an electric wok, they work perfect to cook this in! From broccoli beef to beef with black bean sauce, these beef stir-fries are all quick and easy to Stir-frying is a quick and healthy way to get dinner on the table on a busy weeknight but delicious. How to Cut Beef For Stir-fry. You can have Stir fry: Beef using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fry: Beef
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef, or beef sheets (strips? Thin slices).
- You need 2 cups of rice, or a batch of noodles.
- It’s 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of bell pepper (capsicum), chopped (optional).
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cups of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen broccoli.
- You need 2 of carrots, peeled and chopped (optional).
- Prepare 2 of beef bouillon cubes (or 1 tbsp bouillon paste, powder, etc).
- It’s of Soy sauce. A lot of soy sauce. To taste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of mirin (optional, makes it sweeter).
- It’s 1 tsp of red chili flakes (optional).
- It’s A Few of Drops of rice vinegar. DROPLETS!.
It's easy to identify the long grains of. Stir fries are my go-to for those nights when I can't deal with more than the bare minimum effort for dinner. This easy authentic beef stir fry recipe is SO much better than take out. Beef Stir Fry loaded with mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers.
Stir fry: Beef step by step
- Take your meat out to defrost, if frozen, well before dinner or lunch time. Don't forget!.
- In a small (deep, not shallow) bowl or cup, pour your soy sauce, chili flakes, brown sugar, rice vinegar, and mirin. Droplets of vinegar. It is Powerful. Don't add a lot. Mix this well, and don't freak out if the sugar stays solid. It's fine. Just give it a stir again before adding it and scrape all the sugar sludge out of the bowl when you use it..
- In, to be specific, a medium short handled soup pot, put your sesame oil, onions, bell peppers, garlic, mixed veggies, and broccoli. Don't be shy with the salt and pepper, because the meat and your rice or pasta will drown it out. Stir and cook until the onions are glossy and translucent, and the broccoli stems are somewhat soft..
- Crumble in your bouillon cubes (really like powder it between your fingers, you don't want lumps), and maybe add some water to help steam this before adding in your meat and soy sauce mixture, and cook until the beef is browned evenly, the sugar is melted, and the veggies coated with the soy sauce mixture..
- You can add your pasta or rice into the dish at this point and mix until coated, before plating. I recommend mixing the pasta in, but not the rice. The rice tends to absorb all the flavoring, so you might have to make a double soy sauce mix to make sure there aren't any "dry" patches. Plating the rice and then using the stir fry as a topping tends to work better..
The easy beef stir fry sauce adds amazing Asian BBQ flavor. Because beef stir fry is a quick cooking process. You can use a lower grade beef for stew because Young ginger is the choice for beef stir-fry (in fact for all stir-fries), as no one will enjoy chewing a. Heat a wok until very hot and then pour in the oil. Add the marinated beef and stir-fry for one minute, or until browned all over.