Amazing kheer. Creamy Rice Kheer Kheer is a popular rice pudding that is ubiquitous in the Indian subcontinent. Indian rice pudding differs a bit from the western style rice pudding in texture and flavors. It's probably one of the most versatile desserts there is.
The chawal ki kheer made at the Padmanabha Swamy Temple in Kerala is world-famous. Made by simmering rice and milk in heavy, large bronze vessels for a long time, this rice kheer has a rich taste and attractive pink colour that comes out of the natural thickening of milk. Here's how you can make a delightful rice kheer at home. You can have Amazing kheer using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amazing kheer
- Prepare 1 cup of soaked rice.
- Prepare 2 of jaggery nuggets.
- Prepare 2 cup of estimated water.
- You need of Cardamom powder half teaspoon.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
Kheer is Indian rice pudding made with only three basic ingredients- rice, milk and sugar. And I think that's the reason it is so commonly made in India because the basic ingredients are so readily available everywhere. Kheer is a creamy rice pudding that requires three essential ingredients: rice, milk, and sugar. We almost always have those three ingredients at my house, making this an easy dessert to throw together at the last minute.
Amazing kheer step by step
- First boil properly rice in water until it becomes softened and mashed easily.
- Check boiled rice are enough soft to cook in milk.
- Now cook this at low flame until rice swim at upper layer.it means rice mixed with milk properly.
- Now turn the gas off and put jaggery crushed in 1 cup hot water and mix well.
- Mix until it looks like jaggery syrup.then add it to boiled milk rice or kheer.mix properly now no need of boiling again.otherwise it will make curdled all dessert.
- Garnish with almond is optional.
If you're dairy-free or vegan, full-fat canned coconut milk works as a great substitute for whole milk in this recipe. Kheer is indeed the perfect dish to celebrate a festival or just prepare it as dessert at home after a hearty dinner. Ingredients of Rice Kheer (Chawal Ki Kheer) Recipe: Sweet dish of rice cooked. Rice kheer is a popular Indian sweet dessert made with basmati rice, milk, nuts and saffron. Rice kheer is easy to make and is made with a one pan or one pot method.