Wheat rava kheer. Kheer is a important sweet served in functions, festivals , marriages. This Kheer recipe is a different one made by wheat. Hi friends This is Ananthi Thirumoorthy.
Godhuma rava payasam is made with broken wheat & jaggery. daliya kheer, gothambu payasam – recipes for fasting days,festivals like maha shivaratri, navratri. This Kheer recipe is a different one made by wheat rava, jaggery,etc. This kheer is a very tasty and Roast cashews, raisins, coconut in ghee. You can cook Wheat rava kheer using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wheat rava kheer
- It’s 1 cup of wheat rava red one.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of elago pwd.
- Prepare of Jaggery 1/2 cup melted.
- Prepare of Cashews.
- Prepare of Almonds.
- You need of Kismis.
- Prepare of Ll few.
- It’s of Ghee 2 tsp big.
Click a picture and mention @hebbars.kitchen or tag #hebbarskitchen us in. Godhuma Rava Payasam – Samba Wheat Kheer – Simple and easy Recipe made with Godhumai rava, milk and jaggery specially for festive season..and this time I thought of making with godhuma rawa (broken wheat) instead of dal or rice. Daliya Kheer is extremely delicious and healthy. This classic broken wheat payasam/kheer breaks that misconception and all it uses is the grain, milk and I love broken wheat/cracked wheat and this godhumai rava payasam is made with that.
Wheat rava kheer instructions
- First take a pan add 1 tsp ghee.
- Add wheat red rava and roast it for few minutes.
- Keep it a side.
- Then add 1 tsp ghee again and add all dry fruits and fry them.
- Keep them a side.
- Take a vok pour milk and boil.
- Once it's boiling add wheat red rava and stir mixing it well.
- Close with lid for 5 minutes.
- Later open it and switch off the flame and add jaggery and mix everything well.
- Now switch on and let it set for few minutes.
- Then add 1 tsp ghee.
- And add elachi pwd and mix well.
- Close with lid for 5 to 10 minutes till all comes close.
- Then add dryfruits mix well and opn lid and mix for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Witch off flame and reday to serve.
How to Make Rava Payasam or Sooji Kheer Recipe with step by step photos and video. An Indian dessert made with semolina, milk, cardamom and nuts. Make this Healthy Broken Wheat/Dalia Payasam/Kheer for your next festive celebration. A Speciality from the Tamil Nadu region, Godhuma Rava Payasam is payasam made of Dalia/Broken Wheat. this. A wide variety of wheat rava options are available to you, such as applicable industries, certification, and after-sales service provided.