Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding. For creamier pudding, use short or medium grain rice. I'm not quite sure why the instructions call for the use of two saucepans, though. I just continued to use the same one the rice was cooked in.
This recipe can be quite easily doubled or even tripled if desired, just. "Rice pudding is how God intended us to eat rice," my father announced when I mentioned I was thinking about making some. Dad has been making rice pudding this way my whole life, but dad's method has never appealed to me that much, so boiling or baking it would have to be. This creamy rice pudding is quick and easy to make. You can have Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding
- You need 2 of Cups, give or take, cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 can of Evaporated milk, 14oz.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Nutmeg or cinnamon or both.
- It’s 1 cup of regular milk, I used 2%.
- It’s of Raisins, optional.
Dessert doesn't have to be elaborate and difficult to make! Who doesn't love homemade creamy rice pudding? My mother-in-law always served dessert after dinner when we would visit. I am not usually a dessert kind of girl, but when we.
Quick and Creamy Rice Pudding step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and heat on medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly and adjusting the heat as needed so it doesn't scorch or stick. Stir for 1-2 minutes as it bubbles until very thick. Turn heat off and cover. Eat it hot or cold. Refrigerate.
Learn how to make a Classic Rice Pudding recipe! I hope you enjoy this easy, old fashion, creamy Rice Pudding! This creamy & healthy Instant Pot rice pudding recipe is so simple! You are here: Home » Food Preparation » Thick & Creamy Instant Pot Rice Pudding Recipe Quick & Simple! Just like the Creamiest Rice Pudding recipe my mum used to make me when growing up in Ireland, this is one sweet dessert you won't want to miss. Starts with Arborio rice and milk and finished with eggs and cream, for the creamiest rice pudding possible.