Alphonso Mango Rice Pudding. How to make Mango Phirni Recipe – Mango Rice Pudding Recipe. Turn off the heat and allow the phirni to cool completely. #Mango #Rice #Pudding #Quick #Mango #Dessert #Recipe #Mango #Phirni #Recipe #Aam #Phirni #How To #Make #Mango #Phirni #Special #Alphonso A rich dessert made with whole milk, rice and mango puree. Don't Forget to like, share & subscribe !!
Infused with star anise, it's a proper pud. With star anise & runny honey. You can also feed your kids mango phirni (aam ki phirni), mango pulp, mango puree, mango Quinoa, mango rice pudding, mango rice. You can have Alphonso Mango Rice Pudding using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alphonso Mango Rice Pudding
- It’s 1/2 litre of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiled basmati rice.
- It’s 1 of big ripe alphonse mango (pulp).
- It’s 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of saffron strands.
- You need 2 tbsp of raisins.
- You need of To garnish :.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cashewnuts pieces.
- You need pieces of Few finely chopped alphonse mango.
Alphonso mangoes are small and somewhat egg-shaped. They grow suspended from long stems on evergreen leafy trees. Alphonso mangoes have very thin skins, so many are hand-harvested to protect the fruit. The aroma of Alphonso mangoes is very intense due to the presence of high levels.
Alphonso Mango Rice Pudding instructions
- Pour milk in vessel,add sugar and bring it to boil. Grind boiled basmati rice to paste with little milk in mixer grinder. Add it to boiling milk, stirring continuously till thick mixture is formed..
- Off the gas. Add raisin, saffron strands and cardamoms powder. Mix well. Cool to room temperature. Peel and chopped ripe alphonse mango. Blend it into pulp with boss hand blender. Pour and mix this mango pulp into cooled rice pudding. Keep refrigerated for 4 hours..
- Serve / Relish Delicious Alphonse Mango Rice Pudding garnishing with chopped mango pieces and cashewnuts pieces..
This mango sticky rice recipe requires just a few ingredients. Use the ripest mangoes you can find, good-quality coconut milk (avoid "lite" It should look like an English pudding with custard sauce, with the rice swimming in sauce. Arrange mango slices on the rice and finish with a drizzle of more sauce. Champagne mangos add honey-like sweetness to this tropical pudding, but regular mangos will work, too. Kheer or rice pudding is an Indian dessert in a brown terracotta bowl with dry fruits toppings.