Tricoloured Rice Pudding. The secret to any rice pudding is the timing of the sugar. It must not be added until the rice is I had a taste for a really good rice pudding, and this one is a keeper!!! Tricoloured Rice Pudding. #name As I got the ingredient rice, it is an innovative recipe of rice which I tried, hope you all will relish it with less efforts.
See more ideas about Greek rice pudding, Rice pudding, Pudding. Homemade Rice Pudding takes milk, rice, and sugar and produces a wonderfully sweet and Rice Pudding meets all the criteria of a comfort food. That is, it evokes feelings of nostalgia, it is simple to. You can cook Tricoloured Rice Pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tricoloured Rice Pudding
- Prepare 2 cup of rice washed and soaked.
- It’s 1 tin of condensed milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of strawberry sauce.
- You need 1 of mango pulp.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- Prepare as needed of Grated almonds to garnish.
Home » Rice & Noodles » Sanshoku Bento (Tri-coloured Japanese Rice Bowl). Sanshoku bento is a lovely looking rice dish with three toppings – seasoned beef mince, egg and peas. It is easy to make and so yummy. Creamy Coconut Rice Pudding with a tropical kick – super easy to make, a real joy to eat and it's vegan too!
Tricoloured Rice Pudding instructions
- In a pan boil 4 cups of water and bring it to boil..
- Add rice, once boil let it cool until it is mushy and sticky..
- Add milk to it and let it cook for two minutes..
- Add condensed milk and mix it thoroughly..
- Remove from heat and divide into three parts..
- Add mango pulp to one part chocolate, sauce to the second and strawberry sauce to another..
- Assemble in a serving bowl and garnish with Almonds..
Maybe even better than the "original"? Learn how to cook rice pudding in just three steps with this easy recipe for a rich, creamy baked rice pudding. See more Dessert recipes on Tesco Real Food. Greek rice pudding is just one of those delightfully straightforward, simple dishes. However simple it may be to make, it is not so simple for non-Greek people to pronounce.