Brown rice flour phirni or pudding. Make sure to stir constantly 😉. Don't forget to subscribe! #tastypudding, #subscribe, #share, #like, #easysnacks. Phirni is often flavored with just saffron or cardamom and is a simple rice pudding.
Thandai Phirni – Spiced Rice Flour PuddingVegan Richa. PHIRNI, a famous North Indian dessert is usually made with rice soaked & grind to a smooth paste. For a change i tried with rice flour suggested by MB in her cookbook. You can cook Brown rice flour phirni or pudding using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brown rice flour phirni or pudding
- Prepare 4 tbsp of brown rice flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 handful of cashew paste.
- You need Some of Dry fruit for garnishing.
Its very easy to make and tasted great. Its a very good replacement for Payasam. Brown rice flour is easy to make at home and it's a great substitute for a gluten free option! Keep in mind though, brown rice flour is a little denser than white wheat flour.
Brown rice flour phirni or pudding step by step
- First dissolve rice flour in cold milk,add 500ml milk with dissolve rice flour and keep it on a heat,stirring by little at a time when little thick add boiled cashew in microwave for one minute after cooling grind it like a paste and add in the rice flour custard again stirring it continuously,add sugar and boil it when comes like custard consistency switch of the flame add cardamom powder and mix well..
- Pour in a serving dish when Cool it garnish with raisins, almonds or cashews. Serve cold as a dessert. It's taste is really amazing enjoy with guests and family..
So for some baked goods, you may want to mix it with lighter flours as. Healthy Brown Rice Pudding. brown ricefruit and berriesgreek yogurt. Try this Healthy Brown Rice Pudding Recipe for a week of easy breakfasts made with brown rice, almond milk, chia seeds Chia Pudding. Is brown rice healthier than white rice? What are the different types of rice dishes that can be made (not rice flour)?