Arugula and watermelon salad. This salad combines arugula, watermelon, feta, mint and citrus vinaigrette. Delicious watermelon salad recipe with fresh arugula, feta, olives and sherry vinaigrette. This surprising, sweet and savory salad is perfect for That's how I met this salad.
I like sauteeing and caramelizing the onions for a sweeter salad. Arugula and Watermelon Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The first time tried watermelon in a salad with Feta, I was in a very trendy neighborhood eatery in Brooklyn and I loved it. You can cook Arugula and watermelon salad using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Arugula and watermelon salad
- Prepare 3 of hand fulls of arugula.
- Prepare 30 of small scoops of water melon.
- You need 2 of corn cobs.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of butter.
- Prepare 2 of dried apricots.
- Prepare 1 of hand full of pecan nuts.
- You need 20 g of goat cheese.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need To taste of Pepper.
All the ingredients compliment each so well and it's so pretty to look at too. I've brought it to parties and everyone loved it, just double or triple the recipe and make the dressing on. Watermelon & Arugula Salad from Barefoot Contessa. Place the arugula and watermelon in a large bowl.
Arugula and watermelon salad instructions
- In a medium pan, high heat, melt butter and sauté corn until it’s golden brown. Salt and pepper for flavor. Turn off the heat and let it cool..
- In a small pan, low heat, toast pecan nuts. 5 minutes and let them cool..
- Scoop watermelon into a round shape with a scooper. Save any juice from watermelon while you cutting. Needing about 2 TBSP for dressing..
- Slice dried apricots.
- Wash and spin the arugula with salad spinner (if you have one). It’s important that arugula is not wet..
- Add watermelon and apricots.
- Add goat cheese and pecan nuts and corn..
- Making a dressing. In a small bowl, add 2 TBSP saved watermelon juice, olive oil and salt and pepper. Mix them well..
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil Pour enough dressing on the arugula to moisten. If watermelon wedges are a mainstay at your summer cookouts, try dicing for this instant, gorgeous salad. Combine watermelon, onion, mint, and arugula in a large bowl. Add almonds and chicken; toss to combine. Combine oil, rind, juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.