Tuna pasta salad. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like potlucks or BBQs. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy!
I love pasta salads and I'm a big tuna salad fan, so this classic tuna pasta salad is something I can really enjoy. While this easy tuna macaroni salad is great for picnics and barbecues. Tuna pasta salads can be found at many pot lucks. You can cook Tuna pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna pasta salad
- It’s 3 cups of Rotini noodles.
- It’s As needed of Shredded carrots.
- It’s 3-4 of Celery Stalks.
- It’s 4 of hard boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 can of tuna (drained).
- It’s To taste of Bacon bits.
- It’s To taste of Hidden Valley ranch dressing.
- Prepare To taste of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare optional of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare optional of Seasonings.
Combine the cooked and drained pasta with the drained tuna, chopped celery, peas, and mayonnaise, using only enough mayonnaise for the salad to. Tuna Pasta Salad Dressing – Tuna and mayonnaise are a perfect pair, so it only makes sense that Tuna – Make sure when you're purchasing canned tuna for Tuna Pasta Salad, that you purchase. This tuna pasta salad recipe is going to be a hit too, I think. Especially if you like avocado in your pasta salad I prefer to let this cold tuna pasta salad chill out in the fridge for an hour or two before eating.
Tuna pasta salad step by step
- Cook noodles and drain.
- Cut up celery and shred carrots. Add to drained noodles..
- Add in tuna.
- Sprinkle in the bacon bits.
- Boil 4 eggs for 15minutes. Run cold water over the pan of eggs for a bit and drain. Fill pan of eggs with cold water again, crack eggs(don't Peel), let cracked eggs sit in the cool water for a bit. Peel eggs, cut eggs in half, and take out hard yolk. Dice up white parts of the eggs in small pieces. In a small bowl, take a fork and smash up egg yolks..
- Add the diced eggs and smashed yolks to the pasta pan.
- Add in mayonnaise and ranch dressing. I put a little more mayo than ranch..
- Add in the shredded cheese and seasonings, stir it up (optional).
- Best served cold*.
This tuna salad is very easy to make and only requires a little cooking. It is nutritious and provides a balanced diet that is high in fiber and very low in fat. Serves one person Wash the cucumber How to make tuna pasta salad. This next part is only a photo tutorial of the recipe steps. If you're looking for the full recipe measurements and instructions, scroll down to Recipe Details.