Roasted Cauliflower Salad. In this recipe, the cauliflower is roasted until it starts to caramelise, which adds extra depth of flavour to this hefty salad. Serve it warm or at room temperature. It comes to us from Chef Christopher Gould at Central Provisions, a While the cauliflower and chickpeas are fried at the restaurant, roasting them is easier, less messy.
I love that BA is sourcing recipes from excellent restaurants, as restaurants have the financial stake in. This make-ahead roasted cauliflower salad is the perfect side for any family meal. Make this dish ahead of time by roasting and then refrigerating the cauliflower for up to two days. You can cook Roasted Cauliflower Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- It’s of Leftover roasted Cauliflower, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 c of steamed green beans.
- It’s 1/2 c of cooked garbanzo beans.
- It’s 1/4 c of L'martinique French vinaigrette.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dry roasted sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/2-1 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
On salads, roasted veggies, on avocado toast, in dressings, dips, and even pasta. This Roasted Curried Cauliflower Salad with Yogurt fits the bill if you are looking for that kind of a salad. Roasted cauliflower salad Photo by Erik Putz. Toss cauliflower with olive oil and salt on a large baking sheet.
Roasted Cauliflower Salad instructions
- Roast 1 head of cauliflower in olive oil at 425 degree for 25 mins, flipping once mid way..
- Let cauliflower cool then roughly chop into bite size flowerets or use leftover roasted cauliflower..
- Add 2-3 cups of cauliflower and remainder of ingredients in a salad or mixing bowl. Toss with dressing and serve..
Learn how to make hearty and comforting roasted cauliflower salad with pomegranate with this As soon as winter hits, many cooks abandon salads and head straight for warm and hearty stews. Just before serving, stir the roasted cauliflower and parsley into the lentils. Spoon the salad onto serving plates, drizzle a little of the red-pepper sauce over each portion and serve. This vegan salad with roasted cauliflower, raisins, olives, and capers tastes great warm or cold. Use more raisins if you like your salad sweeter.