Fruit Salad with Drizzled Dressing. How to Make Fruit Salad Make dressing: in a small mixing bowl, whisk together they honey, lime zest and lime juice. Toss fruit with dressing: pour dressing over fruit just before serving and toss to evenly coat. This tangy lemony dressing makes a creamy addition to salads or is great drizzled over grilled fish.
When I grew up, we always had fruit salad, but usually mom doused it quite thickly with real whipped cream. Winter Fruit Salad With Honey Lime Dressing. Drizzle the dressing over fruit and gently toss until well coated. You can cook Fruit Salad with Drizzled Dressing using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruit Salad with Drizzled Dressing
- Prepare of Fruits for salad:.
- Prepare 1 of kiwi.
- It’s 3-4 slices of pineapple.
- It’s 1 of dragon fruit.
- It’s 1/2 of orange.
- Prepare to taste of strawberries.
- You need 7-8 of fresh dates.
- It’s of For Dressing:.
- You need to taste of lime juice.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of chat masala.
This fruit salad recipe is packed with juicy, ripe and colorful fruit dressed in a zingy lime-mint dressing and makes the perfect easy, healthy breakfast. How to serve summer fruit salad. For breakfast with thick Greek yogurt and a drizzle of honey. As a simple dessert with vanilla bean ice cream.
Fruit Salad with Drizzled Dressing instructions
- Chop fruits in a bowl..
- Dressing: mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl..
- Pour this dressing over fruits, toss them well and serve..
- Note: That we can also use fruits like apple,banana(if freshly consumed) also strawberries and blueberries according to the taste we like. Honey and mint can also be put in dressing to enhance the benefits..
Vibrant fruit salad with a sweet honey citrus dressing is a perfect summer side dish. We are hitting record temperatures in This dressing serves several purposes. The Simple Truth Honey adds a touch of sweetness and shine to the fruit and the lime juice keeps the fruit from turning. This beautiful Thai fruit salad recipe is a taste of paradise. Toss tropical fruit in a sweet Tropical fruit is tossed together in a sweet coconut-lime fruit salad dressing that enhances but never To keep starfruit from going brown after slicing, simply drizzle it with some fresh lime or lemon juice.