Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole
- Prepare of fiesta nacho cheese soup.
- You need of ground beef.
- You need of Tbl chili powder.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of cumin or taco seasoning.
- Prepare of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s of green giant mexi-corn, drained.
- Prepare of onion cut in half and sliced in thin strips.
- Prepare of potatoes, sliced thin like potato chips(can just dice into small cubes).
- It’s of shredded mexican blend cheese.
- It’s of velveeta cheese, diced.
- You need of -1/2 cup milk.
Cheesy Potato Beef Casserole instructions
- Brown hamburger with chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, salt & pepper over med-high heat. Drain grease..
- In medium pot, pour in cheese soup, 1/4 cup milk, 1 cup shredded cheese and velveeta cubes. Melt on low-med heat. Might need to add more milk if sauce is too thick..
- In baking dish sprayed with non stick spray, Add a little of the cheese sauce to bottom of dish. Add layer of potato, then meat, then sliced onion, some of the corn, cheese sauce and top with some shredded cheese.. Keep making layers like this till out of ingredients. End with shredded cheese..
- In pre-heated oven at 350, bake covered with aluminum for 30 minutes. Uncover and finish baking for another 15-20 minutes till potatoes are fork tender..
- Describe this step.