Creamy fruit salad. How to make Creamy Fruit Salad With New Method by Kitchen With Amna. A Special Ramadan Recipe for my Viewers and Subscribers. Creamy Fruit Salad I. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
This creamy fruit salad recipe, using Greek yogurt, is sweet and creamy without the added calories! This Creamy Fruit Salad is a dreamy salad/dessert that will be a surefire hit! It's easy to make and This Creamy Fruit Salad is my perfect summer in a bowl! You can have Creamy fruit salad using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy fruit salad
- Prepare 2 of Red apples(cubes).
- You need 2 of green apples(cubes).
- You need 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 1 cup of banana(slices).
- It’s 2 of pears(cubes).
- Prepare 1 cup of whipped cream powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk powder.
- It’s 1/4 of cold water.
- It’s 1 of tblsp vanilla flavor.
Juicy mandarin oranges covered in sweet. This Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe is made with a Homemade Vanilla Dressing — no pudding mix here! It is the perfect summer breakfast, snack or dessert — use whatever fruit you have! This Korean style fruit salad is a great side dish that goes well with both western style and oriental style meals.
Creamy fruit salad instructions
- In a bowl add whipped cream,milk powder,vanilla flavor,water, use whisker or mixer and whip until thick then add all the fruit and toss everything together,chill in fridge for 1 hour and serve😋😋.
It is full of savory and sweet flavor too! Have you tried Korean style creamy fruit salad before? This Creamy Fruit Salad is loaded with tons of fresh fruits and a creamy vanilla yogurt dressing. It is so simple to throw together and perfect for a side dish or dessert. You will find it to be a hit at your.