Traditional Japanese Ramen (with beef).
You can cook Traditional Japanese Ramen (with beef) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Traditional Japanese Ramen (with beef)
- Prepare of broth.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- You need of ginger, finely chopped.
- It’s of red pepper, finely chopped (optional, if you like spicy).
- It’s of chives, finely chopped.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- It’s of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Prepare of Hondashi soup stock.
- You need of scallion tails (finely chopped).
- You need of dish.
- You need of Rice ramen.
- You need of scallions (just the tails), finely chopped.
- Prepare of Nori (sushi seaweed) cut in small strips (1x3cm).
- You need of thin beef steaks, cut in small pieces.
- Prepare of bean sprouts.
Traditional Japanese Ramen (with beef) instructions
- Prepare all ingredients (chop, cut, etc.).
- Start boiling the chicken broth..
- Meanwhile, heat a pan with the sesame oil, and start cooking the garlic for 1 minute (until golden.) Then add to the pan the soy sauce, 2tbsp of the scallion tails, the chopped chives, the ginger and the red pepper. Cook for ~2 minutes. This will your ramen broth seasoning..
- Pour into the boiling chicken broth the ramen seasoning that you cooked in step 3. Also add the Hondashi soup stock. Keep boiling and stirring the broth for 10 more minutes..
- Meanwhile put the rice ramen in plain boiling water. It will take about 3 or 4 minutes to cook. It should be "al dente." Once cooked, rinse it with cold water to stop the cooking process..
- Prepare the plate: In a deep soup plate put some rice ramen, some 1 tbsp of the remaining scallions, some bean sprouts, 1/4 of the beef and some Nori leave pieces. TIP: try to accommodate these ingredients in the same way for all plates: just looks nice… :).
- Just before serving, pour the prepared broth to fill the plate to serve. Enjoy!.