Crockpot Beef and Broccoli.
You can have Crockpot Beef and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beef and Broccoli
- You need of boneless beef sirloin steak or london broil, sliced into thin strips.
- It’s of beef consumme.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s of low sodium soy sauce.
- It’s of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare of honey.
- It’s of butter, melted.
- You need of sesame oil.
- It’s of ginger, optional.
- Prepare of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare of kikkoman sweet soy glaze *note* soy glaze is a syrupy textured mix of soy sauce, corn syrup, sugar, salt, msg, vinegar, and some preservatives*.
Crockpot Beef and Broccoli step by step
- Spray crockpot with cooking spray, add sliced beef. *tip* to make slicing easier, freeze beef for about one hour prior to slicing.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except for broccoli. mix well and pour over beef.
- Cook on low about 4 hours or until beef is cooked through..
- Cook broccoli and add to crockpot. stir to combine. cover and cook additional 30 minutes.
- When all cooked, strain sauce into pan and slowly add 2 tbsps cornstarch. whisk until boiling to thicken. pour over food in crockpot and stir to combine well..
- Serve over rice of your choice, or egg noodles if you like. enjoy!.