Strawberry Bacon Blue Salad. Perfect summer picnic salad recipe for pot lucks or an easy weeknight dinner.and just in time for strawberry season! This easy summer salad recipe is loaded with delicious flavors and is substantial enough to fill you up. Just in case nothing else on the buffet line looks worth your time. 😉.
Yes, salad is very much needed today. Especially a salad that doesn't make you feel like you're eating salad. Reviews for: Photos of Strawberry Blue Cheese Salad. You can have Strawberry Bacon Blue Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Bacon Blue Salad
- It’s of Salad.
- Prepare 5 oz. of mixed greens.
- It’s 1 c. of sliced strawberries.
- You need 1/2 c. of pecan halves.
- You need 3/4 c. of blue cheese, crumbled.
- Prepare 12 slices of bacon, crisp cooked, crumbled.
- Prepare of Dressing.
- You need 1/4 c. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 c. of orange juice.
- It’s 1/4 c. of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger.
Strawberry Blue Cheese Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Strawberry bacon salad is bright in color and flavor. The sweet summer strawberries, salty bacon, zesty red onion, and tart Feta cheese balance each other beautifully. It's a delight from the first bite.
Strawberry Bacon Blue Salad step by step
- Toss together salad ingredients in a large bowl..
- Add all dressing ingredients to a jar, with lid, and shake well..
- Let everyone dress their own salad on their plate so any leftovers won't wilt from dressing..
A drizzle of the fresh strawberry poppy seed dressing is the perfect touch. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! It uses strawberry, blue cheese, bacon, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, spinach, vinaigrette dressing. I'm not crazy about potato salad, but this one is definitely the exception. It's creamy and the flavor is wonderful.