Healthy salad with Hung Curd Dressing. Did you know that salads can be unhealthy too? Yes, however healthy your leafy greens and vibrant veggies might be, the moment you top the salad with creamy, readymade dressing, the nutritional value crumbles! This simple and healthy Hung Curd Salad is super easy to make, full of nutrition and loaded with veggies.
Dressings like ranch, blue cheese, and Thousand Island are often high in calories, unhealthy saturated fat, and sodium. Make your own dressing, and you'll cut back on the unhealthy stuff. Start with olive oil, which has heart-healthy unsaturated fat. You can have Healthy salad with Hung Curd Dressing using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy salad with Hung Curd Dressing
- You need 1 of Onion (chopped).
- It’s 1 of Tomato (chopped).
- You need 1/4 cup of Capsicum (chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of Cabbage (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Purple cabbage (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sprouts.
- You need 10-15 of Green grapes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Green coriander (chopped).
- It’s 1 handful of Raisins.
- Prepare For of Dressing-.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Chaat masala.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of Oregano.
- It’s 1 pinch of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Orange juice.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Hung curd.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Honey.
Perfect for topping salads, dipping sweet potato fries in or drizzling on pizza or tacos. You're going to love these homemade dressing recipes made with ingredients you can actually pronounce. Hung Curd salad contains the goodness of mushroom, broccoli and hung curd. Together these nutritious foods that helps in weight loss.
Healthy salad with Hung Curd Dressing instructions
- Take a big bowl. Mix all the salad ingredients in it..
- Now take a mixer and put the dressing ingredients in it and mix it..
- Put the dressing in the salad bowl and toss it well..
- Cover the salad bowl and keep it in the fridge for cooling or serve it as you want..
This ecstatic salad has appetising vegetables like broccoli and mushrooms and to top it all hung curd blends in superiorly. I loooove salads but I always end up putting unhealthy dressings on them, kinda defeating the purpose when trying to eat well. What are some tasty My favorite salad dressing is balsamic vinegar with olive oil, some random herbs like oregano and basil sprinkled in there, and a spoonful of dijon mustard. Store-bought salad dressings often contain ingredients that are unnatural. Store-bought dressings often contain ingredients that are toxic.