Cornbead dressing with vegetarian option, no oven options. Hey yall Thanks for watching this episode of Cookin W Tee. I hope you guys enjoy this two in one recipe, the cornbread is a HIT all by itself but if you. Everyone has a favorite cornbread dressing recipe passed down from their mom.
Cornbread stuffing or dressing is a Southern favorite for both Thanksgiving and any special family meal. This recipe is both vegetarian and It may be easiest to make your own vegan cornbread to use as the starting point. This recipe also uses whole wheat bread, which you should also ensure is. You can have Cornbead dressing with vegetarian option, no oven options using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cornbead dressing with vegetarian option, no oven options
- You need 14 oz of cornbread stuffing I used Pepperidge Farm.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of celery chopped.
- It’s 2 liter of vegetable broth, or chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of margarine/ghee.
This savory vegan cornbread dressing is rich with the flavors of fall: mushrooms, sage, rosemary, and thyme. Even after I became vegetarian, my mother would set aside part of the dressing before she added the giblets or oysters or shrimp and bake it with vegetable broth separately for my vegan family. A rich and buttery cornbread dressing to serves during the holidays. Southern cornbread dressing has been enjoyed in our family every Thanksgiving since I can remember.
Cornbead dressing with vegetarian option, no oven options step by step
- Preheat oven 375° Fahrenheit. Heat oil in a pan add spices onions and celery.
- Heat broth margarine/ghee add onions celery then stuffing/dressing in an oven proof pan.
- Now here is another choice stove top microwave or in oven casserole stove top. stove top, is as above but cover remove from heat let sit 5 minuts done, microwave, add onions celery broth bring to boil for 3-5 minutes add stuffing mix microwave on high 3-5 minutes on let sit 5 minutes done.
- In oven as casserole put oven safe pan in oven bake on 375° Fahrenheit for 30 minutes uncovered if you cant get premade stuffing use homemade you can use fried or oven baked cornbread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342394-cast-iron-bread https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/404026-fried-cornbread.
How to make southern cornbread dressing. You can use my skillet corn bread as a base for this recipe. I have also made a pan from the White Lily cornbread mix, and it works great! This moist, delicious Southern Cornbread Dressing is a traditional stuffing recipe that makes the perfect Thanksgiving side dish! This video is how to make Grandma's Southern Cornbread Dressing Recipe.