Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo. It's so versatile and can take on just about any sauce, herb or flavor. This salmon fettuccine alfredo recipe is no exception! I make this dish with huge, tender chunks of.
After some trial and error, I think I have it. Creamy Alfredo sauce and salmon complement each other well. mushroom, cut. smoked salmon, broken into little pieces. I had some baby button mushrooms and some fresh spinach in the refrigerator so I threw those in too. You can have Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo
- Prepare 8 ounces of uncooked fettuccine.
- It’s 1 of medium sweet pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oild.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 jars (15 ounces) of each) Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 12 ounces of leftover salmon.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil (oregano or thyme is a good substitute).
My husband had the leftovers for lunch today and said it was very tasty. While the cream is reducing, cook the fettuccine in salted boiling water per package instructions until just shy of al dente. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. This Chicken Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo is a perfect copycat of the Olive Garden's Chicken Mushroom Alfredo Pasta.
Leftover Salmon-Mushroom Fettuccine Alfredo instructions
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Drain and set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute pepper in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer..
- Stir in the Alfredo sauce, mushroom, salmon and basil. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until heated through..
- Add fettuccine to skillet; toss to coat. Serve and enjoyl..
It's so perfect, I cannot tell the difference. It's such a simple recipe to make, and turns out cheesy, creamy, and full of. The base of our Alfredo sauce is sautéed mushrooms, which we puree with milk and Parmesan. This homemade alfredo sauce can be tossed with the pasta so the pasta soaks up all of the sauce or it can be spooned over hot, fresh pasta. Date Night Mushroom Fettuccine – elegant and luscious and FIVE INGREDIENT EASY.