Oven baked salmon. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle. Learn how to cook salmon with the BEST baked salmon recipe!
CRISPY SKIN Oven Roasted Salmon Recipe! Oven Baked Salmon – moist and flaky highly seasoned salmon fillets with a lemony and spicy kick. A perfect easy weeknight meal for busy folks or as a low-carb go-to Lenten meal. You can cook Oven baked salmon using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven baked salmon
- Prepare of Salmon (1 fillet per person).
- You need to taste of Butter.
- You need to taste of Italian herbs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
This really easy oven baked salmon recipe. We know it will be your go-to recipe for those busy weeknights that you're craving something healthy but don't have the energy to wash a load of dishes. Tender flaky Oven Baked Salmon with Parmesan Herb Crust. Baked salmon in foil is one the easiest and most hands off method.
Oven baked salmon instructions
- Put a small block of butter on top of the salmon. Season with salt, pepper and Italian herbs. Wrap everything in an aluminium foil..
- Bake in oven for 15 min at 400 degrees..
- Sit down, relax and eat!.
It's perfect when you have your hands full because it doesn't require you to stand at the stove or oven. Oven Baked Salmon Fillets are perfect for a weeknight dinner as well as any special occasion. Only a few ingredients and little time are needed to make this salmon dinner! While the salmon is baking, you can throw together a quick salad – like perhaps a Sensation Salad – and butter a loaf of French bread to heat in the oven for a few minutes after the salmon comes out. This baked salmon recipe turns out perfect every time.