One pan salmon & asparagus. One pan suppers are the best – they're quick, they're easy, and you only have a single pan to clean! Believe me, with this sweet mustard glaze, you'll want to skip over the salmon and just guzzle this. When making one pan dinner, it is important to pair wild salmon with vegetables that take same time to cook or cook veggies first.
One-Pan Garlic-Roasted Salmon With Brussels Sprouts. The recipe calls for a grill or a grill pan, but if you don't have one it's totally OK to use a large skillet over medium-high heat! Quick and easy one-pan Oven Baked Salmon And Vegetables are perfect for busy weeknights. You can have One pan salmon & asparagus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One pan salmon & asparagus
- It’s 1 lb of salmon, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus (trimmed).
- Prepare 1 tbs of salted butter.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- It’s of Zest & juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need to taste of S&p.
Incredibly delicious, garlicky, super flavorful one-pan dinner with oven-roasted salmon and brussels sprouts. I just wanted to let you know I have seen Jamie magazine here (in NYC). In fact, this One Pan Salmon, Brussels Sprouts and Squash recipe is as easy as one, two, three. Recipe: One Pan Salmon Dinner for Two.
One pan salmon & asparagus instructions
- Heat butter & oil in a large pan over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add salmon and asparagus. Season with s&p and cook 3-4 minutes on one side..
- Flip & cook 3-4 minutes on the other side. Add garlic & lemon zest. Cook garlic 1-2 minutes until it is brown..
- Turn off heat & squeeze lemon..
This one-pan salmon dinner checks all the convenience boxes: under an hour, one pan to clean, and minimal, Paleo-friendly ingredients. The beauty of the one-pan dinner is minimal dishes and prep work. Simply line a large baking tray with parchment paper, chop up some vegetables, and throw. Arrange the romaine and salmon on the baking sheet with the potatoes. Lemon Pepper Salmon Baked on a Sheet Pan.