Crunchy Salmon Cakes. Easy Crunchy Salmon Cakes have a panko breading with both fresh and smoked salmon for depth. Top with fresh lemon dill aioli! Crunchy Salmon Cakes recipe: **I ALWAYS remove the bones and skin**.
Serve the salmon cakes up with a hearty portion of salad or this crunchy Asian Slaw! These cakes will make a salmon volunteer for the honor to be in this dish. Cameron is preparing these delicious Salmon Cakes featured in the new Hallmark Publishing book "Sailing at Sunset" by Cindi Madsen. You can cook Crunchy Salmon Cakes using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crunchy Salmon Cakes
- You need 7.5 oz of canned pink salmon, very very well drained and flaked.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of diced onion (you could use 1/2 cup, i like more in this).
- It’s of hefty sprinkle cracked black pepper.
- You need of Sunflower or cooking oil for frying.
Salmon Cakes Recipe (Salmon Patties) – Natasha's Kitchen. These salmon cakes are crisp on the · Easy Crunchy Salmon Cakes have a panko breading with both fresh and smoked salmon for depth. crunchy salmon cakes. by: garlic and zest. A blend of fresh and smoked salmon give these cakes more depth. Serve with a tangy lemon aioli dill sauce – eyes-rolling-back-in-your.
Crunchy Salmon Cakes step by step
- In med bowl mix eggs well, add diced onion and pepper, then mix in salmon..
- Heat oil in skillet to medium heat. Mix will make 4 cakes. Create a flat patty and add to skillet, then repeat with the rest of mix. Keeping patties thin will enable them to get very crispy and brown, which is what we want. 6-7 mins per side. Drain on paper. Serve with yum yum sauce or your fave sauce..
Salmon cakes are a great way to use leftover cooked salmon, but this recipe is so good that you You can dust the patties with a little extra panko before frying if you want an extra crunchy coating. Crunchy Salmon Cakes Garlic And Zest. Salmon Cakes with Honey Dijon Vinaigrette Family Table Treasures. These salmon cakes are influenced by an incredible crab cake recipe from Chef Ming Tsai, and they're held together by a spicy mayonnaise (that's also a dipping sauce!) and coated in crunchy panko. If you enjoy seafood, salmon cakes can be a tasty new way to enjoy a fish dinner.