Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise. Boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold water until cold, then pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Wrap one piece of smoked salmon around each spear; place on a serving platter.
Apart from using fresh dill instead of dried I followed the recipe pretty much exactly. Next time I'll add more Parmesan. By gently baking fish in a small amount of liquid, it stays moist and tender. You can cook Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise
- You need of Salmon fillets.
- Prepare bundle of Asparagus.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped Dill.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of Yellow rice.
- It’s of My Béarnaise recipe.
- It’s of Meyer lemon.
Jump to the Baked Salmon Recipe with Lemon and Dill or watch our quick video below to see how we make it. Add water, fresh dill, and crushed garlic to the pressure cooker insert pot. Then place trivet inside too, with the handles up. Place salmon, skin side down, on top Cut salmon into desired portions.
Salmon with asparagus and dill Béarnaise instructions
- Make the Béarnaise first, refer to my recipe. Toss asparagus in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 400. Lightly grease foil and place the salmon in the middle. Season with minced garlic, salt and pepper and top with pats of butter and lemon and close the foil into packets. Cook for 20 minutes, after 10 add the asparagus..
- Fold the foil over and twist at then ends.
Serve immediately, with asparagus on the side. Garnish with more lemon slices, fresh herbs, shaved raw. Oven Roasted Salmon, Asparagus & New Potatoes are quick, EASY, and delicious! Whisk lemon juice, Dijon mustard, agave, and olive oil together in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.