Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an Pan-Fried Salmon Recipe. Learn how to cook salmon with the BEST baked salmon recipe!
Slowly roasting an already fatty fish in an even more luxurious fat (here, olive oil) makes it nearly impossible to overcook. Season salmon with salt and pepper on both sides. Place in a large baking dish with sliced lemons, orange and thyme. You can cook Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad
- It’s 2 pound of salmon fillet.
- It’s 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need to taste of black pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 Tablespoons of mayo.
- You need 1.5 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 a fresh lemon, squeezed).
- It’s of For the topping:.
- It’s 2 of ripe medium Roma tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare 1 of large Persian cucumber, seeded and diced (If you can't find Persian, a pickling cuke will work.).
- It’s 1/2 of a small red onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn kernels (Fresh would have been great today, but I wanted to use up a (15 oz.) can. If canned, drain well.).
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 2.5-3 Tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice.
- Prepare of optional: fresh herbs (I used 1/4 cup chopped cilantro today.).
- You need of optional for heat: 1 Tablespoon sriracha.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
Roasted Salmon – A Super Simple and Healthy Recipe! This delicious broiled salmon is a simple recipe. It's extremely versatile and can be served with salad, rice, potatoes, or. Our oven roasted salmon & cheddar polenta recipe makes an extremely flavorful & healthy meal.
Oven Roasted Salmon with Refreshing Summer Salad step by step
- Take salmon out of fridge then preheat oven to 450F. Season salmon flesh side up with salt, spread mayonnaise evenly over the flesh, then squeeze lemon over the entire fillet..
- When oven is preheated, roast salmon for 17 to 20 minutes..
- While salmon is roasting, assemble your salad. Add all ingredients but oil, toss, taste and adjust seasoning if needed, then add oil and toss again..
- Take salmon out of oven and let it cool for 5 minutes or so before segmenting into portions..
- Place a portion of salmon on plate and top with as much of the salad as you like..
- I served ours with mashed potatoes, but it would go great with rice, quinoa, or couscous, among other things. Enjoy! :).
Check out this & other healthful recipes here! Please share your thoughts on this oven roasted salmon with cheddar polenta recipe after you've tried it by rating and reviewing it. This simple seared salmon is paired with summer vegetables for a classic, light meal. Certain dishes defined the restaurant, including Romano's seared salmon, which was one of the most popular items on the menu and one of the best recipes we ever published. Roasting salmon low and slow yields fish that stays moist and tender even when served chilled.