Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad. Pan Seared Salmon With Spice Rub – quick and easy salmon with pantry staple dry rub ready in no time. A low-carb meal that uses minimal ingredients with maximum taste! Pan Seared Salmon recipe – coated with savory spice and topped with a simple to make avocado salsa.
The salmon turns out juicy on the inside, crispy and brown on the outside and spicy from the combination of seasonings. If you desire to tone it down a notch, cut the amount of cayenne In a small bowl, combine spices. Season all sides of salmon filets. You can cook Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad
- You need 500 grams of Norwegian Salmon (deboned and skin on).
- It’s 1 tbs of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt and Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Robertsons Exotic Thai Spice.
- You need 2-3 sprigs of Dill (fresh).
- Prepare 2 of Lemons (cut in wedges).
- Prepare of Salad:.
- It’s 20 grams of Wild Rocket.
- You need 20 Grams of Micro Crimson Leaves (Wooworths).
- You need 1 cup of Chopped tomatoes (or cherry toms if you preper).
- You need 1 of Avo (thick choped or sliced).
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber (sliced).
- It’s 100 g of Danish Feta.
- Prepare of Salad Dressing (optional).
Make good on that vow to eat better with these back-pocket simple and healthy salmon recipes. There's no doubt that this superfood deserves a place in your regular weeknight rotation. This Spiced Pan Seared Salmon with stir fried veggies and Asian-style sauce is the BEST pan fried salmon recipe. This inspired Asian Salmon Recipe is an easy, healthy, uber-flavorful dish that's literally ready in minutes.
Healthy Spicy Seared Salmon & Salad instructions
- Cut salmon into four equal size portions.
- Season salmon portions with salt, black pepper and thai spice.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a pan on high heat.
- Once hot, add dill sprigs to fry for 30 seconds and lower heat to medium (you can remove dill or leave in pan as required).
- Place salmon portions skin side down in pan and fry for 5-7 minutes without moving them.
- Whilst the Salmon sears, add all the salad ingredients together in a bowl and toss (with small amount of salad dressing if required). Plate salad into 4 plates as the base for your dish. You can also plate salad ingredients in a deconstructed manner if you dont like tossing them together (see pic).
- After 5-7 minutes lightly drizzle Salmon with juice from two lemon wedges and turn the Salmon over to the other side and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Plate Salmon straight out of the pan onto the salad base, skin side facing up. Add 1-2 lemon wedges per plate for drizzling as required.
What…» Rich, pan-seared salmon filets really stand up to the ooey-gooey, sweet-tart goodness of a balsamic glaze in this easy recipe from Cooking Classy. In this sweet-spicy take on salmon from Jo Cooks, salty soy sauce and savory minced garlic team up with brown sugar and spicy ginger for a. Healthy & Deliciously Tasty Thai Salmon Recipes. Want a salmon recipe that will make your taste-buds sing? The 'big four flavors' of Thai cuisine (sweet, sour, salty, and spicy) marry beautifully with salmon, providing an abundance of taste without overwhelming the fresh flavor.