Maple Syrup Salmon. Easy baked salmon, thanks to a simple marinade starring maple syrup and soy sauce. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly!
Salmon Fillet with Citrus Butter and Maple Syrup On dine chez Nanou. Smoked salmon gets a New England twist with maple syrup. Maple syrup isn't simply sweet like sugar. You can have Maple Syrup Salmon using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Syrup Salmon
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of maple syrup.
- It’s of soy sauce.
It has this incredible aromatic flavor, and it goes great with the richness of salmon. Maple Syrup, if bought organic, is a natural source of sugar that can also provide a few different Each bite of this Maple Glazed Salmon is sweet, perfectly seasoned and bursting with melt in your. Salmon does not need to cook too long. Cooking time is most definitely determined by thickness of filets.
Maple Syrup Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Place salmon on a cooking sheet. Sprinkle salt and pepper on fillets. Mince garlic and spread about 1 small clove on each fillet. Splash each fillet with low sodium soy sauce and cover the fillet with maple syrup..
- Place cooking sheet in the oven and cook for about 20-23 minutes..
- Remove from oven and enjoy :).
All Reviews for Salmon with Maple Syrup and Toasted Almonds. Cedar plank salmon with maple syrup glaze and Sugar Maple smoking wood chips. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Combine maple syrup, soy sauce, sriracha and garlic in a small bowl, pour into a gallon sized resealable bag and add the salmon. Spicy Dijon mustard, maple syrup, and a splash of apple cider vinegar join forces to turn basic salmon fillets into a flavorful dinner that will far exceed your weeknight expectations.