Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad. This watercress salad has the perfect balance of protein, sweetness and crunch. Packed with lots of nutrients and flavour, the perfect lunch in summer! This watercress salad, with its robust flavours and a combination of beautifully paired ingredients, makes this a stand out dish.
Try to buy the commercial bagged watercress that already has been cleaned to speed things along, or you may substitute other mixed salad greens. (I like to make sure there are some bitter ones, such as radicchio and arugula. Smoked Salmon Salad is a colourful dish combining the crunch of black olives with the zest of fresh lemon juice. This is the perfect antipasto platter to. You can cook Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad
- It’s 2 strips of smoked salmon.
- Prepare 50 grams of radish.
- You need leaves of Few spinach.
- It’s Half of handful watercress.
- It’s Half of peeled orange.
- You need Half of handful walnut.
- You need of Chestnuts if you have some :).
Top with the smoked salmon slices. Return to the oven for five minutes, until warmed through. Meanwhile, for the pesto, place the watercress and For the salad, place the watercress into a bowl, drizzle over the walnut oil and vinegar and season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Salmon and walnuts make an unusual marriage, but the flavours and textures work together really well.
Smoked salmon, watercress and walnut salad instructions
- Place strips of smoked salmon in the centre of the plate and garnish all the salad mix around it. Sit back,relax & enjoy the healthy and satisfying meal made within a few minutes..
- I'm sure you can also add your own version of whatever your palette fancies..
- Hope you enjoy this quickest dinner/lunch recipe..
A great starter or light lunch, from BBC Good Food. Invert the salmon onto the plates, then scatter over the chopped walnuts. Drizzle with the remaining oil, season with black pepper and serve. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe It uses smoked salmon, cider vinegar, creme fraiche, egg, mustard, watercress, bread. Pan Seared Salmon with Asparagus Lemon Salad, Red Wine Reduction and Watercress Puree.