Fried Salmon Patties. Fried Salmon Patties made from scratch that are so fast, easy and delicious, I know you're going to love them! Yummy skillet fried salmon patties like I used to eat growing up. Place patties in the skillet, leaving space between each for easy turning.
The patties can be fried for approximately five minutes on each side until the patties are browned. My batch made six hamburger size patties and I first tried frying them with a few squirts of Pam. Southern Fried Salmon Patties: This is fish even the kids will enjoy eating. You can cook Fried Salmon Patties using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Salmon Patties
- Prepare 2 cans of canned salmon.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed seasoned crackers or chips (your choice).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1.5 cups of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 dash of garlic pepper seasoning.
Simple, quick, easy to make and tastes even better between two slices of bread or in a bun. Add a little mayo or whip up your own. Salmon Patties – quick to prepare, golden and crispy on the outside, moist and savoury on the inside with Also, because these are baked rather than pan fried, they are handled less so this also helps. Salmon patties are quick and easy.
Fried Salmon Patties instructions
- Combine crushed crackers, both cans of salmon and egg into a bowl. Mix thoroughly. Add crushed garlic and seasoning..
- Heat oil in medium to large skillet..
- Form small patties by hand and place in heated oil. Brown on each side..
- Serve with tartar sauce..
I got this recipe from my son's babysitter many years ago. This recipe for salmon patties or salmon croquettes is made with fresh, not canned, salmon which gives them an excellent fresh-fish flavor. The patties can be pan-fried or, for a lower-calorie dish. How to make salmon patties with cooked salmon, bread, green onion, dill, bell pepper, egg, lemon, and paprika. These easy salmon cakes make a perfect midweek meal.