Sushi. Sushi (すし, 寿司, 鮨, pronounced [sɯɕiꜜ] or [sɯꜜɕi]) is a traditional Japanese dish of prepared vinegared rice (鮨飯, sushi-meshi), usually with some sugar and salt. List of cooking videos on YouTube about how to make sushi and sushi rolls. If you want to learn how to make sushi to make at home this list of cooking videos.
Sushi is a popular type of food that people around the world enjoy. Bits of fish wrapped in rice and seaweed, sushi is a fast and enjoyable snack or meal that you might love. You can cook Sushi using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sushi
- You need 2 cup of of cooked Japanese rice.
- Prepare 6 slice of of each tuna and salmon.
- Prepare 6 of shrimps ,cooked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of mirin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of of Japanese rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of of raw wasabi.
- You need 1/4 cup of of Kikomen soy sauce divided.
- Prepare 1 tsp of of dried seaweeds.
Sushi step by step
- Prepare a round deep wooden salad bowl.
- Pour in hot rice and add mirin then rice vinegar and salt.
- Now it's very important part. Used wooden spoon stirring the mixture and rice and keep stirring till the rice get little heavy and form little stickiness, but make sure to stir till the rice is cooling down. Or uesed the fan to help cooling while stirring the rice..
- Prepared the dish , rup hand with little bit of mirin to proven the rice stick on your hand.
- Make a bite side and in the middle put little bit of wasabi on rice place tuna and others fish then place onto the prepared dish . sprinkle seaweed on the sushi and served.
- Served with soy sauce and fresh salad or pickle ginger..