Flower Field Chirashi Sushi Cake. Flower Field Chirashi Sushi Cake – The flowers are made from thin eggs. rice, chirashi-zushi kit, shredded omelet, shrimps, salmon roe, salmon, nanohana blossoms, cucumber, ginkgo nuts, pink fish floss It is popular to make sushi looking like decorated cake on Christmas in Japan. Chirashi Sushi (we say Chirashizushi in Japan) is a bright and colorful sushi that the Japanese eat on happy occasions. It is pretty much a deconstructed sushi served in a large wooden platter or a rice bowl.
It is traditionally celebrated with chirashi sushi, which is also known as mixed or scattered sushi. Chirashi sushi is also referred to as bara sushi in. Chirashi, also called chirashizushi (ちらし寿司) is one of my favorite Japanese meals. You can cook Flower Field Chirashi Sushi Cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Flower Field Chirashi Sushi Cake
- You need 360 ml of Sushi rice using 360 ml or 2 rice cooker cups' worth.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of tablespoon, 1 dash ●Sugar, salt.
- You need 1 tsp of each ●Katakuriko, water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sakura denbu.
- Prepare 1 of fillet Salted salmon.
- Prepare 10 small of shrimp.
- It’s 1 of tablespoon, 1 tablespoon, 1 dash ▽ Vinegar, sugar, salt.
- You need 6 of stalks Spinach.
- Prepare 3 of grams, 1 teaspoon ○Bonito flakes, soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of of each Carrot, cucumber.
The word "chirashi" means "scattered," so this is basically a big bowl of rice mixed with fish, vegetables, and additional ingredients of your choice. I like this dish a lot, because it's a delicious one-bowl meal that. Scattered Sushi (Chirashi Sushi) is often made for special occasions such as Doll Festival and birthdays. This beautifully arranged sushi is the easiest of all the sushi dishes.
Flower Field Chirashi Sushi Cake step by step
- Season the eggs with ● ingredients and whisk well to make thin egg crepes (usuyaki tamago)… Cut into 5 x 10 cm rectangles, fold in half, and make 2-3 mm slits on the creased side..
- Roll up the egg crepe and spread the petals out to form a dandelion shape. Make several more like this..
- Make the 5-ingredient sushi, and mix it into 1/2 of the sushi rice. Mix in the sakura denbu to the other half of the sushi rice. Blanch the spinach briefly, and cut into 3 cm pieces. (Here's the recipe for 5-ingredient sushi: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/153151-5-ingredient-chirashi-sushi) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153151-5-ingredient-chirashi-sushi.
- Add the ○ ingredients to the spinach and mix. Line a circular mold with an opened milk carton to give it height, and line the bottom with 5-ingredient sushi rice..
- Cover the packed sushi rice with spinach, then top with the sushi rice with the sakura denbu. Press down firmly with a rice paddle. Grill the salted salmon, remove the bones and flake..
- Cover the sushi rice with the flaked salmon, and press it down firmly. Gently remove the circular mold and milk carton..
- With a peeler, thinly peel a carrot and cucumber into ribbons to garnish your sushi cake with..
- Boil the shrimp briefly, marinate in the ▽ ingredients, then cut in half lengthwise. Roll the carrot ribbon and lay on the rice. Place half a shrimp inside each carrot roll to make them look like flowers..
- Fold the cucumber ribbon in half. Place 2 slices on each place where you'll lay the egg crepe dandelion flowers. Place a dandelion flower gently on each pair of cucumber slices..
- Place a dandelion flower on the center shrimp to finish. The cake looks like this from the side..
Prepare the toppings of your choice, scatter them on sushi rice, and voila! My Scattered Sushi toppings are easy to prepare. Find chirashi-sushi stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Chirashi Sushi Cake + Temari S. click here to see more like this.