Baked Salmon with Mayonnaise and Cheese. Baked Salmon with MayonnaiseSaveur. mayonnaise, salmon filets, soy sauce, canola oil. For today's video Daddy Erik is going to share to us his recipe. Its super easy and for the kids, it's the best!
I had baked salmon at a friend's house recently. (She is an Alaskan native and had some salmon she brought back from vacation. Yummy) She spread mayo and some seasonings on the fish then baked it. I had never heard of that before, but it was really good. You can cook Baked Salmon with Mayonnaise and Cheese using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon with Mayonnaise and Cheese
- It’s 2 of pieces Fresh salmon filets.
- You need 1/4 small of head Cabbage.
- It’s 1 of Cheese.
- You need 1 of Japanese mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
I came up with my own twist using that idea. The mayonnaise in this dish enrobes the salmon and transforms into a delicious, golden crust as it bakes. In this dish, it enrobes salmon seasoned with soy sauce. View top rated Baked salmon with mayonnaise and parmesan cheese recipes with ratings and reviews.
Baked Salmon with Mayonnaise and Cheese step by step
- Wash and julienne the cabbage. Mix with a bit of mayonnaise, salt, and pepper..
- Remove bones from the salmon, slice horizontally. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper..
- Layer a lot of cabbage on a heatproof bowl, lay the salmon, spread mayonnaise, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake in a pre-heated toaster oven for 7-8 minutes, and it's done..
View full nutritional breakdown of Baked Salmon with Horseradish Mayonnaise calories by ingredient. A fresh, new way to prepare Salmon. You can make your taste buds go crazy with new flavors & a little spice from the Horseradish. Baked Salmon with Mayo is low carb and keto-friendly. I love that it's loaded with flavor and healthy fats No problem.