Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad. Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan with an oven-proof handle. Serve with the Toasted Almond Parsley Salad and squash, if desired.
The cabbage and potatoes go into the oven first in this sheet-pan supper. A meaty salmon fillet flavored with mustard, horseradish Served with a leafy green salad and bakery bread and it was a beautiful, colorful presentation! Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. You can cook Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad
- Prepare 1/4 head of red cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of salmon fillet.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cilantro, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato, diced.
- You need 1 of green onion, diced.
- It’s 6 of cucumber slices.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Juice of 1/2 a lime.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of flaxseed oil.
In this recipe, red cabbage and scallions are roasted on the same pan as salmon (or other fish of your choice). It's a simple but gorgeous meal, and one that can be eaten hot out of the oven or cold the next day mixed with salad greens. Red cabbage is used here for its eye-catching color. Roasted red cabbage (some would say purple cabbage) is so easy to make in the oven.
Oven-Roasted Salmon and Red Cabbage Salad step by step
- Combine lime juice, soy sauce and olive oil in a medium bowl. Add salmon fillet to coat it, and leave it to marinade in the refrigerator for 15-30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 425F (220C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil..
- Place salmon on baking sheet and bake for no longer than 15 minutes..
- While the salmon is baking, in a large bowl whisk together the garlic, tumeric, salt, black pepper, vinegar and flaxseed oil. Add the cabbage, tomato, onion, cucumber, cilantro and toss..
- When the salmon is done, place on top of the salad and enjoy!.
Toss with oil, cook, drizzle with cider vinegar, and sprinkle with salt. Roasted red cabbage (actually, some would argue it looks more like PURPLE cabbage) is so incredibly easy—and surprisingly satisfying—to. Bryant Terry's Sautéed Cabbage and Roasted Potatoes. Today we're showing you the easiest, simplest way to cook salmon in the oven. It's the kind of recipe to keep in your Sprinkle the salmon generously with salt and pepper.